The Flying Start Marketing Challenge 2014
Take up the 90-Day Start Marketing Challenge – Personal Mentoring with Nial Adams
What would it be like if you could benefit from an experienced Business Mentor personally guiding you through a set Marketing Development Programme for the next 90-days?
Well, I’m offering just SIX places on the next Flying Start Marketing Programme of 2014 with a very special opportunity for us to work together
Then there are budgets; how much should you be spending, on what and (most importantly) what is going to prove to be a good return on investment?!
“I don’t know where to start marketing”… I hear this so often, too often.
And I know what that feels like as well; I’ve been there myself. When I started out in business, I quickly learned that I really had no idea of how marketing actually worked.
The truth is that many business owners and self-employed people really struggle to get a handle on marketing. As the saying goes, you don’t know what you don’t know and until someone shows you how marketing actually works you’re probably destined to feel that you’re being held back in your business.
Some people struggle on, never really knowing what works or what is just a waste of money. Then there are others who simply turn away and avoid getting involved in marketing; they think they can build their business without it. Sadly it never works out like that.
The fact is this; in over twenty years of running business, the past 15 as a consultant, trainer and mentor, I know one thing for sure – that every successful business has a good understanding of marketing and why it is so important to them.
They actually ‘do marketing’ and make money from it.
So I encourage you to stop for a moment and ask yourself these three important questions:
- How confident do I feel when it comes to marketing my business; do I really feel I’ve got it under control? – YES/NO
- Do I believe that I’m making marketing work for my business; I’m investing my money and time wisely and getting the results that I really want? – YES/NO
- I am convinced that I’ve got a rock-solid plan for my business marketing for the next twelve months? – YES/NO
If you can answer YES to the three questions above and you seriously feel you’ve got your marketing nailed down, then all I need to do is congratulate you – you’re certainly in the top 5% of business owners I meet.
However, if your answers are less positive and you know, you feel, that you probably could be doing better, then I have one more question to ask you:
“When are you going to do something about it?”
Believe me, I’m not being flippant here, or provocative simply for the sake of it. I’m being really serious and honest with you because it’s a question you’re going to need to answer, sooner or later. When will you start marketing?
Feeling that you’re struggling with it and deciding to do nothing about it WILL be one of the main factors that (almost certainly) means your business won’t succeed.
And there’s one irrefutable fact that proves this case – No matter how good your product or service is, if you can’t find your customers (or have them find you) then you don’t really have a business; more like an interesting hobby!
Being able to market your products and services correctly makes up at least 50% of the value of your business. If you don’t know how to do it properly and profitably you’re simply never going to achieve the sort of results you’re truly capable of.
Are you ready to take that same step forward?
Take a decision, now, that in 2014 you will expand your business experience and learn what is most valuable to you; how to increase your marketing results and take back control of your business.
Here are five reasons why I truly believe this is so important to you now:
- Your business and your livelihood is at real risk if you’re not managing your marketing, it’s no longer realistic to think that it will simply all work out.
- Times are tough, it’s not enough to be average or even good at business; you need to excel and ensure customers head your way and stay with you.
- Your competitors want your customers and if they get a better focus on marketing than you do then the chances are they’ll soon be stealing your customers and sales profits.
- It’s not realistic or practical to outsource all of your marketing. Firstly it’s expensive but even more important it presents a real risk; marketing companies and agencies go bust all the time.
- Knowledge is power and has real value. Investing in your core business skills is vital and adds profit to your bottom line, month after month.
And in case you needed any other reason, there’s one other vital thing to consider…
A business that is being successful with its marketing, that has a plan and knows how to create a profit from marketing activity, is worth more money. If you want to ever sell, or seek investment to your business, demonstrating a real grip on marketing is going to add tangible value to your business. And you can cash these chips in when you’re ready.
So fire up your engines, strap yourself in and let me show you how to get a flying start with your marketing in 2014.
Nial Adams – Marketing Mentor & Author of Make Marketing Work